Thursday, May 24, 2012
Additional Mathematics Project Work 2012
RUBRIC FOR ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS PROJECT WORK 2012
(Click to download English and Bahasa Melayu version)
A REPORT PRESENTATION (11%)
A1 General Aspect [6%]
- Appropriate title (1)
- Content page (1)
- Systematic presentation (2)
- Creativity (2)
A2 Introduction [7%]
- Comprehensive introduction
- may include history, values and other information relevant to the task including pictures and caption.
B TASK SPESIFICATION (5%)
B1 Specify the task (5%)
- Identify and state all given information and required results in effective mathematical statements.
C PROBLEM SOLVING (61%)
C1 Procedure (42%)
- Evidence of making and proving conjectures (5)
- In-depth understanding of the questions.
/ Use very efficient problem-solving strategies
/Answer all questions correctly (25)
- Concise and efficient communication using symbols / tables / diagrams when necessary. (12)
C2 Findings (20%)
- Answer all questions correctly.(12)
- Detail discussion of findings. (8)
C3: Exploration (10%)
- Explore the task concisely and efficiently.
D CONCLUSION (5%)
D1: Conclusion (5%)
- Draw relevant conclusions / generalisation
E REFLECTION (5%)
- Comprehensive reflection